How To Boost Your Immune System
Snapshot on How To Boost Your Immune System:
- Try the Oxygen Relaxation & Rejuvenation Therapy
- Speak to Dr. Charuta about our Homeopathy services
- Kill off bacteria with our Collagenic Red Light Therapy
- Take our once a day specially formulated Enhanced Essential Detoxification probiotic blend
- Keep healthy by drinking our popular Acai and berry blended drink, Mistica
A worker walking among beds in a convention center that has been converted into a temporary hospital in Wuhan, China, on Tuesday, Chinatopix, via Associated Press
The Wuhan Virus is not showing signs of slowing down at the moment. The death toll exceeds 500 as the number of infected people currently approaches 30,000. As the map below shows, outside of China, Singapore has the second largest number of infected people with the Wuhan virus.
While this is certainly a troubling fact, what is more distressing is that medical professionals and scientists do not have a cure or a vaccine. Sources say that it will take months before an effective remedy is ready to be tested.
How The Virus Attacks
Not much information is yet known on the full extent of how this coronavirus affects us, except for its “pneumonia-like symptoms“. However, we do know that without a cure or vaccine in place, most treatments administered to patients are supportive and recovery is very largely dependent on the patient’s immune system. This is especially concerning to senior citizens, and children below two years old. There has never been a more important time to keep our loved ones and ourselves healthy, and to build and maintain an optimal immune system.
How To Boost Your Immune System
How To Boost Your Immune System – At Yafot Wellness, all our products and services focus in one way or another on boosting a person’s immune system, that is, elevating the immune system’s effectiveness in a safe, non-invasive and holistic manner.
The following is a range of tried and tested products and treatments we offer at Yafot Wellness, with the specific focus of boosting the immune system:
1. Boost Your Immune System With Oxygen Relaxation & Rejuvenation Therapy
The Oxygen Relaxation & Rejuvenation Therapy is a very relaxing, 20-minute treatment that provides the person with 40% pure oxygen supply. The 40% pure oxygen supply plays a vital role in assisting the physiological functions of our body to performed optimally, and is proven to strengthen the immune system. From producing restful sleep, to lowering stress levels, to helping remove toxins from the body – this 20 minute treatment is a relaxing, way to stay safe and boost your immune system. See more ways the Oxygen Relaxation & Rejuvenation Therapy can benefit you here.
2. Boost Your Immune System With Homeopathy
Having originated by a German Physician in the 17th Century, Homeopathy heals by
by stimulating the body’s own homeostatic (immune) system to maintain good health.
Highly effective in boosting the body’s natural systems to function at their optimum, Homeopathy remedies set up the body up for a positive reaction by stimulating the body’s natural mechanisms.
Helmed by the very experienced Dr. Charuta Deshpande, Homeopathy at Yafot Wellness may be among the best choices if you are looking to boost your immune system.
Read more about Homeopathy and boosting your immune system here.
3. Boost Your Immune System With Collagenic Red Light Therapy
Yafot Wellness is Singapore’s first wellness center to offer Collagenic Red Light Therapy. Utilising the Dr. Müller Infinity Red Light Therapy Device, skin conditions, muscle aches and even soreness can now be quickly improved in as little a time as only 30 minutes.
Further to these, and most importantly, research shows that red light therapy can kill bacteria. So while you focus on boosting your immune system, you can double up with the Collagenic Red Light Therapy to kill bacteria too. Find out more about the Collagenic Red Light Therapy at Yafot Wellness here.
4. Boost Your Immune System With The Enhanced Essential Detoxification
The Enhanced Essential Detoxification by Yafot Wellness is a thoroughly researched and highly effective probiotic supplement blend which: – Promotes Liver Function
– Supports Intestinal Health
– Boosts and Assists Immune Function
– Detoxes Body & Protects Cells
With published scientific literature to ensure potency and efficacy, Essential Detoxification is a unique, pharmaceutical grade plant-based formulation. One sachet a day contains:
- Probiotic blend of 8 different strains of good bacteria, specially formulated with prebiotics.
- Acid-resistant strains of probiotics that overcome the strong acidic conditions of the stomach, delivering the live probiotics all the way to the small and large intestines.
- Raw botanical extracts of cruciferous vegetables with powerful flavonoids to aid cell protection and health, and to induce liver detoxification enzymes.
- Soluble + Insoluble Fibres that absorb toxins, provide bulk, improve colon function, effectively eliminating toxins and waste products from the body.
- Silymarin, the bioactive compound from the Milk Thistle herb, which supports liver functions and helps maintain a healthy liver.
- Magnesium, which promotes a healthy cardiovascular system and promotes regular bowel movements.
Find out more about the Enhanced Essential Detoxification supplement here.
5. Boost Your Immune System With Mistica
The Mistica drink is a unique, powerful formulation of Acai and a blend of berries. It provides a combination of antioxidants, anthocyanin, essential fatty acids and amino acids, containing:
- Acai Concentrate
- Red Raspberries
Mistica provides the following benefits:
- Mascular Health
- Free Radical Scavenger
- Supports & Boosts Immune System
- Enhances Vitality
Learn more about the beneficial Mistica here.
In summary, Yafot Wellness provides the latest tried and tested safe, non-invasive products and treatments that boosts your immune system, keeping your body strong and healthy.
We strive to deliver the best results for our clients using the latest and most effective technologies, administered by our well-trained consultants and therapists, and delivered with professional yet personal service.