In house Medical Consultant
Dr Koh Lam Son
Meet our Medical consultant
Dr Koh Lam Son
Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology MBChB, FRCOG, FRCSEd Interests in Age Management & Preventative Medicine, Hormone Management, Stem Cell Education, Post-Partum Care, Lifestyle Wellness
Dr Koh Lam Son has had an illustrious career for over 30 years, building one of the most successful private practices in Obstetrics & Gynaecology based in Singapore. He was one of the country’s first double board-certified O&G surgeons and has delivered thousands of healthy babies.
In 2010, Dr Koh started shifting focus towards Preventative Medicine as he started to see the gaps in the system and saw himself physically fall prey to the stressors and conveniences of modern day living. He started attending numerous conferences around the world to learn more about what medical school didn’t teach him, and developed a keen interest in the world of optimising our bodies as we age. He started successfully incorporating these techniques into his practice, as well as his personal life, with much success.
Today, Dr Koh continues with his practice, and focuses on the areas of hormones, cellular hydration and rejuvenation, women’s and men’s health, supplementation and nutrition to complement his medical practice.
About Dr Koh Lam Son
- 1972: graduated from the University of Bristol, UK in 1972 with Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degrees (MBChB)
- 1979: double postgraduate degrees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MRCOG) and Fellowship in General Surgery (FRCSEd).
- 1998 was awarded the Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FRCOG).
- 2008 to date, practise at InnerGlow MD Medical Specialist Centre, Singapore as a senior gynaecologist with special interest in Age Management & Regenerative Medicine.
- 1984n-1991 Member of the Singapore Parliament and Parliamentary Health Committee
- 1981 till now: Chartered President of the Lions Club of Singapore Raffles City, a social service organisation.
- 1990 -2011 Chairman of Wepco (listed electro-plating company)
- 1991-now Founder of Sparkletots Early Childhood Education
- 2011-2013 Independent Director, HSR Real Estate Company (listed)
- 1997-2006 Chairman Scandinavia Warehouses Pte Ltd
- 1994-2000 operated Horizon School for Special Education, a non-profit school for children with special education.
- 2008 chaired the “2008 First Asian Conference on the Science of Aging and Regenerative Medicine”, with Dr Robert Goldman, Chairman & co-founder of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- 2008 till now give regular public and radio talks on health benefits of alkaline ionised water.
- 2011 Speaker on “Oxidative Stress in Chronic Diseases: the use of Alkaline Antioxidant Solution to treat chronic disorders” at A4M World Asia 2011 Bali conference.
- 2011 Speaker of “Oxidative Stress & Micro-flora Dysbiosis in Chronic Diseases-he Prof Kachatryan’s Therapy” at A4M World Asia 2011 Bali conference.
- 2012 Speaker on “Management of Oxidative Stress with Alkaline Ionised Water” at A4M World Asia 2012 Bali conference.
- 2013 Speaker on “Ketogenic Enteral Nutrition” and “Therapeutic Diet and Primal Antioxidant Therapy” at A4M World Asia Bali Conference
- 2018- Developed the Pesonalised Rejuvenation Program – an integrated holistic approach for cellular regeneration and rejuvenation.
Book Your Appointment!
We will get back to you within 24 hours